We work for European clients (France, UK, Italy) aiming at achieving high objectives.
We help our customers in the following areas:
- Product definition
- Partnership negotiation
The purpose of the role is to develop our clients marketing and product needs.
You will also help the team in charge of website development using the scrum methodology.
You will interact with various resources to coordinate projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Data collection/analysis/processing
- A/B testing tracking
- Product/services Brainstorming
- Content management/adaptation
Skills and Attitude:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Multilingual candidate preferred (fluent English, plus 1-2 other languages)
- Entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Passionate about working in a very hands-on, fast-moving startup environment
- Good analytical abilities, comfortable with visualizing and analyzing data sets
- From university, Business School or Engineering School
- Understanding of digital marketing: PPC, SEO, CRM, Content, Campaigns, branding, websites, ecommerce, landing pages and/or product development is a plus
- Based in Barcelona, Spain